Sunday, September 6, 2009

Saturday, September 5th

Oh another boring day. The PODS got delivered today, but Dad can't unpack that thing by himself so we have to wait until Monday when a couple of guys are coming by to unload it all. Other than that, Dad worked on changing the lock on the front door along with some other stuff around the house.

Mom keeps laughing at me because when Dad opens the sliding door to let me outside, I forget that there is also a screen door so I run into it trying to go out too soon. Thankfully she told Dad to just leave the screen door open and only close the glass door. Whew! Now I don't have to worry about looking foolish and maybe Mom will stop laughing at me.

The best part of the day was coming back to the hotel because the lady at the front desk got me an apple out of the kitchen. I was so excited, I ran all the way down the hall and sat at the door to our room because Mom wouldn't let me eat it until we got inside. It was really hard to hold that apple in my mouth and not chew on it!!

No comments:

Post a Comment