Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Tuesday, September 1st

Howdy ya'll!!

Mom and Dad went to the bank today to open their new checking and savings accounts here. I'm going to like this bank as much as my old one in Seattle...the lady there gave me treats just for being a good boy and laying quietly while they were busy doing paperwork.



After that we went looking at washers and dryers at several different stores since Mom says there are none in the new house. They finally picked out a pair and they are being delivered on Friday. Oh, I almost forgot, Mom and Dad are closing on the house on Thursday at 11am.

In the middle of checking out the washers and dryers, the sky opened up and the rain fell in buckets!! It never rained like that in Seattle. I mean it was scary with all the lightning and thunder, and I could hardly see my paws in front of my own nose!!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Apollo! You're just going to have to learn to love Florida and it's changeable weather. We got buckets of rain here too, but it was this evening and no thunder and lightning. You'll have to remind Mom to carry an umbrella in her backpack!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hayden wants me to tell you to lay down and swash around next time it rains that hard. He says it's a shame to waste any water that collects on the ground.
    The part about the lightning and thunder he isn't so sure about. If he's outside and it thunders, he tends to jump. Inside, no problem.
    I told him the storms there are very different than our storms, kind of like main course versus appetizers.

    ReplyDelete