Sunday, September 6, 2009

Sunday, September 6th

Today we went to Chiefland to go to Grandma Ruth's church. We got there a little before Sunday school was over, but once I caught sight of Grandma Ruth, I was soooooo excited. After church service, they had a potluck dinner. It all smelled really good, but I wasn't allowed to have any. That's OK though because I met a new friend. A little girl just sat down on the floor with me and rubbed my belly. I was happy as a clam according to Mom.

After that we went to Gradma's house, and I got to meet Cody. Grandma was really worried that Cody wouldn't like me and maybe be mean, but he wasn't mean. I'm not sure if he likes me yet though. I tried as hard as I could to get him to play with me, but he kept running away. At one point he was hiding behind Grandma on the bench so I just jumped up there too. See...



Mom also got to pick up her quilt that Grandma had made for her and Dad. Here is a picture of me checking out the quilt. It was so big they couldn't show the whole thing. It sure was pretty though.

3 comments:

  1. Poor Apollo! You are so deprived and mistreated! Can't play in the street, can't eat your apple until you get back to the room, can't get Cody to play with you, don't get to interact with delivery people... oh me, oh my, I don't know how you stand it! Maybe you and Laddie can get better acquainted in the house or in your back yard sometime. Tell Mom it looks like next Saturday will be the best day for me to come help her unpack boxes and put things away. I'm going to work Tues, Wed, and Thurs and I have an appointment for a mammogram on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is a BEAUTIFUL quilt! Ruth, you are amazing. Those colors inspire energy, just not enough to get me off my backside here at the computer!!
    I bet the quilt helped make a great House "Warming" for A and his family!

    ReplyDelete
  3. By the way, did Peggy dress to match the quilt, or did you make the quilt to match her new blouse?

    ReplyDelete