Monday, August 31, 2009

Monday, August 31st

Well I did a lot of running around today. First Mom and Dad took me to the vet so that I could get flea and heartworm medicine. Mom says we have to worry about those things much more here in FL than we did in WA. After that we went to the food court at the mall and had lunch here...



I am really disappointed that Mom and Dad didn't ask them for an apple for me!!

Next we went to the Allstate agent so that Mom and Dad could sign the paperwork to get home and auto insurance...boring! After that we went to Sam's Club and then to Target. Then it was dinnertime so we went back to the mall to walk around since we didn't have time for that earlier, got some basic tools (screw drivers, wrenchs, pliers, etc.) from Sears so that Dad can put stuff up in the new house. They also ate dinner in the food court while they were there. Then it was back to the hotel so that I could actually eat my dinner...about time!!

I was so tired from all that running around..see...



But that didn't stop me from waking up for my nightly apple. First Mom gave me my heartworm pill, and I chewed it right up like it was a treat so Mom seemed real happy she didn't have to have Dad shove it down my throat.



Well I'm worn out so that's all I've got for tonight. Ya'll sleep well, and I'll yack atcha tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are going to have some really busy days ahead of you. You know you are going to have to help dad around the house. But just think you have that big ole swimming pool to cool off in when all your work is done.

    Rest up and eat plenty of apples for strength Apollo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You poor thing... so mistreated! You really looked worn out on the couch there, but I had to copy the picture and lighten it up in Paint Shop Pro in order to see you at all. On my monitor it was just about solid black. I hope other people can see you better. (You're too handsome to miss!)

    I'm glad you are all finding your way around Ocala. You probably already know a lot more about where everything is in that town that I do. I can go to Silver Springs, Ocala Ford, the Paddock Mall (and other shopping on Rt. 200), the flea market, and your house and that's about it. Oh yeah.... I did visit Walmart recently, but your Dad had to find it for me!

    ReplyDelete