Thursday, August 27, 2009

Thursday, August 27th

Today we drove to GA so that we can visit with my Uncle Nick and cousin Nick, Jr. I've never met them before so I'm really excited that we'll get to see them tomorrow. On the way to GA, Mom and Dad stopped at a Hardee's for lunch. Mom said they don't have Hardee's on the west coast so she was hoping for a roast beef sandwich. Well all I can say is what goes around comes around...make me suffer yesterday and be so disappointed...ha...Hardee's doesn't do roast beef any more!!

It rained today during our drive. I swear I thought Mom and Dad had turned around and taken me back to Seattle what with the rain, trees, and grass. Yeah no more rock gardens...yipee!!

I was a bit of a bad boy today though so Mom wasn't very happy with me. We stopped at the rest area and welcome center for GA and I jumped up on the greeter lady. Now the greeter lady didn't seem the least bit phased by my exuberant hello...she even said she had a doggie just like me at home, but Mom was not pleased and told me to get off of her. Mom has also been working very hard on making sure that I stay on the back seat of the car until she says its OK for me to come out...well...OK so I'm sick of being coopped up in the car with all this driving and jumped off the seat a few times, but I never left the car. Doesn't that count for something? Oh...and well...then I kind of tried to eat my dinner before Mom said I could. I guess I better go cuddle up with Mom and try to get her forgiveness. I'll just look all sorry and give her my puppy dog eyes...I'm sure that will work.

4 comments:

  1. It would work for me Sweetie! I love your puppy dog eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Apollo, I am sure that mommy will forget with just a few kisses from you. You are almost there sweetie just keep those paws crossed for a quick ride tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It's Saturday now Apollo. Are you there yet?! Are you there yet?! Are you there yet?! Hopefully you had a good trip to sunny Florida and you will be a happy dog where it's warm and not always so damp and rainy. Thanks for sharing your trip east with us all.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes cousin Renita, I am here...I am, I am, I am!!!

    ReplyDelete