Wednesday, August 26, 2009

Wednesday, August 26th

Well there aren't any pictures today, and I've got to say how disappointed I am! Do you know that we drove through Memphis, TN and Tupelo, MS...the home and birth place of THE KING, and Mom would not let me stop!! I was crushed when she said we couldn't go to Graceland. They play lazy in the morning and don't even check out of the hotel until after 12 noon, and I get told there will be no extra stops as it was a long driving day. I hardly thought that was fair. I think I'll have Mom look for a Elvis halloween costume for me this year just to make up for all this disappointment I've suffered today.

4 comments:

  1. Poor Apollo! You must be just devastated at missing Graceland! Tell you what, if Mom finds that Elvis Halloween costume, I'll get you a little guitar to wear around your neck. How's that?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Apollo, soon you will learn that you just need to bat your little eyelashes just a little harder and she will fold like putty in your paws:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The worst part is you missed out on all the good BBQ bones in TN and MS how dare them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You can dress him up, but he ain't gonna beat my hero, Stitch.

    http://www.animationartgallery.com/DKF/DKFSAE.html

    ReplyDelete