Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Tuesday, August 25th

Well today I got to travel to Little Rock, AR. On the way out of OK we stopped at a rest area so Dad and I could do our business and stretch our legs. Well I just got to tell you that someone with a sense of humor made this rest stop for us dogs. Mom just cracked up when she saw what you're about to see in the two pictures below.





Somewhere along the line, we stopped for lunch. Yeah, yeah I mean they stopped for lunch...at Subway...I had to sit under the table and smell all that yummy stuff in their sandwiches.

Once we crossed the border into AR, Dad pulled into the first rest area. It was a welcome center too, and the nice ladies there were very complimentary to me!! One of them said I was so calm. Mom just laughed and told her that it would be a whole different story if she was to let me off leash and tell me "free." It was a pretty big place and had lots and lots of brochures. I'm sure I could have got one of each for Mom if she had just asked me to. Here is a picture of me and Mom outside the welcome center.

3 comments:

  1. So, couldn't you make up your mind which kind of dog you were? You seem a little unsure of which way to go there Apollo. I guess you're really more of a city dog whose spent a bit of time in the country? Hope Mom didn't get frustrated waiting for you to make up your mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, honestly, I had already done my business before Mom saw these signs so I was just sniffing around to pose for the pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those two signs and "facilities" are hilarious! I'm copying those pictures and sending them to the Summit folks!

    ReplyDelete