Saturday, August 29, 2009

Saturday, August 29th

We're here!!!! After two and a half weeks of driving we made it, and I can stop spending long long days riding in the van. I cannot even begin to tell you how excited that makes me. I celebrated by throwing my squeaky cow around the room tonight.

Speaking of cows, I think I found out where all the cows that aren't famous CA cows are working. Today when we stopped for lunch, Mom and Dad ate at this place called Chick-fil-A. There were all these cows wearing signs about eating more chickin...obviously their education isn't good enough to be CA cows since they can't spell.

Dad took this picture of Mom and I at the FL visitor's center shortly after we crossed the border into FL. The weather is pretty nice in FL and notice the nice green grass behind us in the picture.



Mom says that tomorrow we get to go see our new house, but we can't move in yet until they sign all these papers next week. I just want to check the place out and sniff my new yard.

Oh and before I go for the night Mom says to tell Uncle Fred that they had dinner at his favorite place tonight...Waffle House!!

No comments:

Post a Comment