Sunday, August 30, 2009

Sunday, August 29th

Today I got to see my new home. I was so excited I flew out of the car and ran around the yard like a wild man! Oh and Grandma Ruth was there which made it even better. You know what else? There is this HUGE bowl of water in the backyard though Mom kept telling me not to drink it. It was hot, and I was thirsty so it was hard to listen to Mom, but I did.

My new home is very colorful, but there isn't any electricity there right now so Dad didn't take any pictures yet. Grandma Ruth did take a picture of us in front of the new house though. I have no idea what Dad was doing...he looks funny...hehehehe.

3 comments:

  1. Look at this pic of Eric, then look at the pick of his brother Nick. There's both having trouble standing up straight. The south must have some extra strong gravity or something. Good thing Peggy has a chair to sit in or she'd fall right over. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe it only effects diabetic men with last names that begin with "O"... Science can be a strane and fickle fellow.

    ReplyDelete
  3. s-t-r-a-n-g-e, sorry my fingers can't spell today.

    ReplyDelete